SHIPPING SCHEDULE and INFO
Shipping frozen products is tricky and requires some planning and coordination. We ship with insulated boxes and dry ice. Since we guarantee safe delivery, we cannot risk potential weekend delays that would thaw our products. The shipping destination, shipping method, and the day and time of checkout will impact when we ship your order and when it will get delivered.
- We ship most orders on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Orders placed on Sunday and Monday will ship Monday or Tuesday.
- Orders usually need to be in by 10am EST to ship the same day on Tues, Wed, and Thurs.
- The number of days for each shipping method is the transit time once your order is shipped.
- We can ship Wednesday IF you choose a shipping method with a transit time of 1 or 2 days.
- We can ship Thursday IF you choose Priority or Standard Overnight.
- We do NOT ship on FRIDAYS or the weekend.
- We cannot and do not guarantee the day and time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
- 3-day ground to businesses ship on Mondays only. 2-day ground to businesses Mon. and Tues. 1-day ground to businesses Mon, Tues, Wed.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- We guarantee frozen arrival, but you are responsible for being aware of the scheduled delivery day and notifying us promptly by email or voicemail if there are any issues. We cannot be responsible for thawing if you do not notify us on the delivery day that there was an issue. Do not throw anything out. We may require photos of the packaging, products or paperwork. Please note, issues with frozen arrival are very rare.
- Do not refuse a shipment if there is a shipping issue. We plan and pack for delays. There have been times where a package has been delayed for 7 days and arrived frozen.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that their email address is correct. We will send you a confirmation email when you place your order and we will send you an email on ship day with your tracking number. FedEx will also email you tracking info and any delivery exceptions you need to be aware of. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam/junk folder first before contacting us.
- Customers are responsible for checking that all shipping information is correct before submitting an order as well as in their order confirmation email. We cannot be responsible for damage/thawing of product if there are delays or returns because of incorrect address information.
- We ship via FedEx and do not require a signature. You are responsible for ensuring FedEx can leave a package at your location at the time of delivery. This is particularly important for apartment buildings and businesses with limited hours. We cannot be responsible for damage/thawing if the package is not able to be left on the first delivery attempt.
- We cannot alter orders, redirect packages, cancel orders or accept returns once packages have shipped.
- We reserve the right to delay shipments due to potential FedEx service disruptions both on our end and yours. (hurricanes, flooding, wild fires, etc.)
- While we do guarantee the feeders will arrive fresh and frozen, we cannot guarantee that your animal will eat frozen/thawed rodents.