Orders must be in by 9am Monday to ship the same week.
SHIPPING SCHEDULE and INFO
Shipping frozen products is tricky and requires some planning and coordination. We ship with insulated boxes and dry ice. Since we guarantee safe delivery, we cannot risk potential weekend delays that would thaw our products. The shipping destination, shipping method, and the day and time of checkout will impact when we ship your order and when it will get delivered.
- We ship most orders on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Orders must be in by 9:00am Monday to ship the same week.
- The number of days for each shipping method is the transit time once your order is shipped.
- We cannot and do not guarantee the day and time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring FedEx is able to ship to your location.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- We guarantee frozen arrival. If there are any issues, we must be notified promptly on the day of delivery. We cannot be responsible for thawing if you do not notify us on the delivery day that there was an issue. Do not throw anything out. We may require photos of the packaging, products or paperwork. Please note, issues with frozen arrival are very rare.
- Do not refuse a shipment if there is a shipping issue. We plan and pack for delays. There have been times where a package has been delayed for 7 days and arrived frozen.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that their email address is correct. You will receive an email with your tracking number when your order ships and an email when it is delivered. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam/junk folder first before contacting us.
- Customers are responsible for checking that all shipping information is correct before submitting an order as well as in their order confirmation email. We cannot be responsible for damage/thawing of product if there are delays or returns because of incorrect address information.
- We ship via FedEx and do not require a signature. You are responsible for ensuring FedEx can leave a package at your location at the time of delivery. This is particularly important for apartment buildings and businesses with limited hours. We cannot be responsible for damage/thawing if the package is not able to be left on the first delivery attempt.
- We cannot alter orders, redirect packages, cancel orders or accept returns once packages have shipped.
- We reserve the right to delay shipments due to potential FedEx service disruptions both on our end and yours.
- While we do guarantee the feeders will arrive fresh and frozen, we cannot guarantee that your animal will eat frozen/thawed rodents.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.