CURRENTLY SOLD OUT OF COLOSSAL RATS
For shipping quotes: add items to cart, click view cart, then calculate shipping. You will need to enter your state and zipcode. Please check the shipping prices before ordering, west coast shipments have to ship FedEx express which is more expensive than ground shipments.
Please check your spam folders and mark us as “safe senders”. You will receive an email conformation when you place an order and an email when we ship with tracking info.
Review shipping info and our terms/conditions here: Shipping/Terms
Welcome to PerfectPrey.com, LLC; We have been in the feeder business since 2001, specializing in the production of frozen rodents for reptile keepers and breeders, zoos, nature centers, falconers, bird of prey rehabbers and wildlife rehabilitation centers. We are dedicated to providing our customers with feeder rodents of the highest possible quality at affordable prices, in other words…
Every animal we sell is born and raised at our facility. We guarantee that they were raised in a healthy environment, were fed a proper diet and were humanely euthanized. Our animals are housed on shredded aspen bedding and cleaned weekly. They have access to purified drinking water and fresh air at all times. We have animal care staff present 7 days a week/365 days a year. Read more about our philosophy.
We ensure all frozen feeder rodents are properly sized and packaged in the very best way possible. Our feeder rodents come vacuum packed to ensure freshness, eliminating freezer burn and extending freezer life.
What makes us different?
- We offer an affordable product of exceptional quality. We do not cut corners with food or nutrition, and we DO pay attention to details!
- We offer the cheapest shipping rates possible. What we pay, you pay. We make our profit with the rodents, not by padding shipping costs.
- We use our rodents to feed our own reptile collection. We started in this business because
we were looking for high quality feeder rodents.
- We are experts in our field. We can be contacted for consultation on feeder purchasing
and feeding techniques.
- We are a family-owned business. We do our best to ensure all our customers are happy
with our services, frozen rats, frozen rats and feeder insects. We treat customers the same as we would want to be treated.
- Our rodents are vacuum packed for maximum freshness and space efficient freezer storage.
We 100% guarantee frozen delivery. Issues are extremely rare. If there are any issues with your order, please contact us on the day of delivery and we will do everything in our power to fix it. We ask that you please send us pictures so that we may gather as much information as possible.
Quality Frozen Feeder Rodents. Frozen Reptile Food. Snake Food. Raptor Food. Frozen Arrival Guaranteed!
SHIPPING SCHEDULE and INFO
Shipping frozen products is tricky and requires some planning and coordination. We ship with insulated boxes and dry ice. Since we guarantee safe delivery, we cannot risk potential weekend delays that would thaw our products. The shipping destination, shipping method, and the day and time of checkout will impact when we ship your order and when it will get delivered.
- We ship most orders on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Orders need to be in by 10am EST to ship the same day.
- The number of days for each shipping method is the transit time once your order is shipped.
- We can ship Wednesday IF you choose a shipping method with a transit time of 1 or 2 days.
- We can ship Thursday IF you choose Priority or Standard Overnight.
- We do NOT ship on FRIDAYS or the weekend.
- We cannot and do not guarantee the day and time of delivery.
- We cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
- 3-day ground to businesses ship on Mondays only. 2-day ground to businesses Mon. and Tues. 1-day ground to businesses Mon, Tues, Wed.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- We guarantee frozen arrival, but you are responsible for being aware of the scheduled delivery day and notifying us promptly by email or voicemail if there are any issues. We cannot be responsible for thawing if you do not notify us on the delivery day that there was an issue. Do not throw anything out. We may require photos of the packaging, products or paperwork. Please note, issues with frozen arrival are very rare.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that their email address is correct. We will send you a confirmation email when you place your order and we will send you an email on ship day with your tracking number. FedEx will also email you tracking info and any delivery exceptions you need to be aware of. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam/junk folder first before contacting us.
- Customers are responsible for checking that all shipping information is correct before submitting an order as well as in their order confirmation email. We cannot be responsible for damage/thawing of product if there are delays or returns because of incorrect address information.
- We ship via FedEx and do not require a signature. You are responsible for ensuring FedEx can leave a package at your location at the time of delivery. This is particularly important for apartment buildings and businesses with limited hours. We cannot be responsible for damage/thawing if the package is not able to be left on the first delivery attempt.
- We cannot alter orders, redirect packages, cancel orders or accept returns once packages have shipped.
- We reserve the right to delay shipments due to potential FedEx service disruptions both on our end and yours. (hurricanes, flooding, wild fires, etc.)